Sunday, September 2, 2012

Goodbye to the old; hello to the new

Dear Readers -

Shortly after I started this blog my friend Dan Callahan, President Emeritus of the Hastings Center, suggested that we develop it under the wing of the Center. This was a very appealing idea. The Hastings Center is a recognized and highly respected "brand" in the world of ethics and health policy. While the Center is small, the staff has far more technical skill and media knowledge than I do. Dan, Shep Nuland (Professor of Surgery Emeritus at Yale), Mary Crowley (Director of Communications at the Hastings Center), and I worked together for a few months to develop the concept, gather a group of supporters for the venture, and solve a few technical glitches.

We launched the new blog - Over65 - in August. I encourage anyone who gets to this site to visit. I thought "Seniors for Medicare Reform" was a great idea when I started in in January. "Over65" is a way better idea. I'm excited to be working on it.

This will be the last post on "Seniors for Medicare Reform."

Best to all

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment